Adding to Victron’s comprehensive range of Solar Charge Controllers, we can now announce new models with VE.Can connectivity. These currently include the SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 & 150/100 VE.Can with auto-select voltage for systems of 12, 24, 36 and 48 Volts.
With the VE.Can interface up to 25 Charge Controllers can be daisy-chained and connected to a GX device. Each controller can be monitored individually, for example on a Color Control GX and on the VRM website.
The new VE.Can 150/70 and 150/100 models are now in stock and available for delivery. The new models are replacements for the BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 & 150/75 CAN-bus models. 150/85, 250/70 & 250/100 models are expected by the end of this year.
Key features are listed below. These new VE.Can SmartSolar MPPTs are very similar to the existing range of SmartSolar Chargers with a VE.Direct port; in that the hardware design is based on that reliable and proven range, they can be configured with the VictronConnect app and they support all the exact same charger settings and options.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading condition
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Bluetooth Smart built-in
- Internal temperature sensor and optional Smart Battery Sense
- VE.Can: the multiple controller solution
- VE.Direct or VE.Can
- Remote on-off
- Programmable relay
- Optional: SmartSolar pluggable LCD display